How to get your face on enspiral.com
All contributors to enspiral can have a public profile on enspiral.com There are just 2 easy steps you need to do.
Make sure you have a gravatar identity. Enspiral.com pulls bio photos from any gravatar account you choose. Setting up gravatar is super easy.
- go to gravatar.com
- click sign in (top right)
- (option) login with google - this will pull your google associated avatar through as your first gravatar
- (create account) with email/password
- upload an image
Fill in the form to confirm your name, short bio and relevant weblinks in our database. This is super easy via our airtable setup:
Just go here:
and use the password:
At a minimum you need to provide a:
- Public Name (what you want to be known as on the website)
- Public Description (less than 80 words!)
- Gravatar email
- Everything else is optional!!!
Keep bios to around 80 words
Bios are ideally around 80 words. Example bio that fits well on the site is:
"Gina has been around the Enspiral network for a number of years. She was one of the inaugural catalysts, worked on the Low Carbon Challenge and co-lead Lifehack until it closed down in October 2017. She now works with the Dev Academy team and sometimes EXP. She's a facilitator and programme designer with a background in corporates, strategy, research and marketing"