Enspiral Foundation Limited via the Board has contracted the Ops team (Optimi) to provide a range of back office and administrative services. This is a summarised version of the agreed scope of work.
Optimi is an Enspiral financial sponsor founded by Malcolm Colman-Shearer in 2015 to enable organisations to spend more time working on the stuff that matters by optimising organisational systems and processes.
- Process invoices and bills and keep bank accounts reconciled to Xero
- Make payments for monthly fixed costs
- Pay out Cobudget buckets when requested.
- Chase any overdue invoices
- Work with the accountants
- Keep an accurate record of how much we have in all Foundation accounts
- Process requests from node hosts to add new members
- Keep list of contributors members up to date
- Offboard members who are leaving
- Serve as SaaS admin for all Foundation platforms
- Run annual foundation steward re-opt-in process
- Manage issue and forfeiture of shares in the Foundation
- Compliance paperwork for AGM and Shareholder meetings
- Manage Enspiral Foundation Ltd on the Companies website
- Maintain a shareholders register
- Manage document signing for shareholder resolutions
- Ensure all members are added to Cobudget
- Distribute funds in Cobudget according to requests from the Board
- Update buckets when paid out
- Manage and prioritise a roadmap of identified and suggested improvements to Foundation processes
- Make improvements within scoped budget to provide increased value to Enspiral Foundation
- Update the FAQ, help, and onboarding documentation when possible