- Enspiral member onboarding, annual opt-ins, offboarding and maintenance
- Bookkeeping, maintaining collab finance
- Customer support
- Shareholder maintenance / company office updates
TODO: update based on new node process.
Enspiral Members complete the “Add new contributor form” listed on the Forms page in the handbook. Members are the new Contributor’s Steward by default unless they have arranged for someone else to be their Steward.
Upon completion of this Form, Ops receives a notification with all of the details. At the same time, the new Contributor is sent an automated email with a link and request to complete the Contributor Details Form. Ops waits for the new Contributor to complete this form before onboarding them to the Enspiral apps and systems.
The new Contributor completes this form, supplying the following info: Facebook login email, personal tagline/origin story, website, ask me about…, skills, activities, values, interests, bio/introduction, aspirations within the network. Ops receives a notification when the form is completed and that the Contributor is ready to be onboarded to the network.
Ops onboards the new Contributor by inviting them to join to the following systems:
If the new Contributor is getting an Enspiral Google Apps account, all of the above invites are generally sent to the new Google Apps account address unless the contributor prefers for these to be sent to their personal address.
At this point the Contributor is considered “Onboarded” with a “Trial” status. The onboard date is created and a new Opt-in Request date is set for 3 months (90 days) after the onboard date. The Contributors & Members Directory is updated with the new Contributors details.
Once the new Contributor has logged into the Loomio Enspiral Group for the first time, Ops receives a notification. Ops introduces the new Contributor in the New contributor welcome and introductions Discussion in Loomio, tagging their inviting Member and Steward, and records the welcome date in the back end database. Ops then invites the new Contributor to join the “Enspiral Opportunities // Ask Enspiral” Enspiral Loomio sub-group.
The new Contributor is now fully onboarded to all of Enspiral’s systems.
- Two weeks after sending the "Opt-in" email, if Ops does not receive a response from the contributor, a "Final Reminder" email is sent to the contributor and a caution that if we do not receive a response within one further week, we'll take it to mean that they're Opting-out by default. We also send a reminder via Enspiral Slack (recently added notification.)
- Four weeks after sending the "Opt-in" email, if Ops still does not receive a response, we send a "Farewell" email to the Contributor (at both email addresses), saying that we will be removing them from Enspiral systems within one week, unless there's been some mistake. At this point, we also send a follow-up email notification to the Contributor's Steward, advising that unless they think there's been some mistake or problem with the contributor opting-in, Ops will opt-out the contributor by default and remove them from Enspiral systems.
- Five weeks after sending the "Opt-in" email, if Ops has not received any notification from the Contributor or Steward, we presume the Contributor does not wish to stay in the network and we process the Contributor to be removed from the Enspiral Systems
Contributors are offboarded from the network: either when they cancel their subscription or their payment method fails 3 times (they're still given some time to get in touch if either is an accident and can also ask to be added back in, in the future)
Ops removes the Contributor’s accounts from the following Enspiral systems:
- Enspiral Loomio Group (this also removes them from the “Ask Enspiral // Enspiral Opportunites sub-group)
- Secret Enspiral Facebook Group
- Cobudget (any remaining funds are recycled into the next Cobudget round currently in construction)
- Removed from the Foundation Contributors Group
- Removed from the Monthly Enspiral Newsletter e-mail list
- Slack: (Note: you cannot fully “remove” users, instead the Contributor’s account is “disabled”)
If the Contributor has a Google Work Space account (a "[email protected]" account), they are notified via email and Slack that their Google Workspace account will be removed in two weeks. Ops schedules the account removal date. After two weeks, the account is removed and any remaining Google Drive documents owned by the contributor is re-assigned to a nominated account managed by Ops. If the Contributor is also in a Venture, Ops updates the repeating invoices to the Venture.