We are a small group of members and contributors committed to our yearly gatherings and – increasingly – all of Enspiral's vital gatherings, year round.
- Our work is to care for the heartbeat of Enspiral.
- Our work is to create and hold space for connection and cultivation and nurturance, to ground our work and give it wings.
Each gathering will typically have its own crew, or "project group". The core members of this Working Group are committed to participate in the pods for the next two gatherings (Winter Retreat 2019 and Summer Fest 2020) and seek to establish the foundations for future retreat pods to better and more easily run our key gatherings. This also means cultivating a sustainable Working Group and planning for our own succession.
- john gieryn
- Doris Zuur
- Lucia Die Gil
- Carolyn Taueki-Stott
- Don Smith (Summer Fest 2021)
- Melina Chan (Summer Fest 2021)
- Mikey Williams (Summer Fest 2021 Party subcrew)
- Christina Curley (Winter Retreat 2021 Venue & Date selection crew)
- Gina Rembe
- Joshua Vial
We are always open for input, be it feedback observations about things that could work better, or (constructive) gripes.
The window for joining a gatherings pod opens well in advance of each gathering; these announcements are posted to our slack channel and typically into Working Groups subgroup of Loomio or the network-wide one.
- Slack channel:
- Rhythm: we meet regularly, fortnightly or monthly depending on how close the next gathering is, with short hiatus after Summer Retreat
- Our main slack channel is public
- Feedback is solicited in other channels as appropriate
- Loomio posts are made for advice process and in accordance with any significant decisions
- Every yearly gathering has a report