Enspiral Foundation Ltd
Purpose, scope, role
- Owns the Enspiral brand and IP
- Is owned collectively by the Enspiral Foundation Shareholders
- Charitable company
- Vehicle for collaboration
- Budget comes from contributions from ventures and individuals
- Not intended to hold financial risk
- The Enspiral Foundation is incorporated as a limited liability company with a charitable constitution. It is not officially registered as a Charity, but is governed for charitable purposes.
- Some of the Foundation Stewards are the shareholders of the Foundation and collectively own it
- Shareholding relates to decision-making stakeholding power, and does not bear financial dividends.
- The Foundation is structured so that no profit is taken out - all financial returns are re-invested in supporting the network as a whole and its social impact mission.