Comms Role Scope
The Enspiral Foundation has contracted ongoing Comms support services. This is a summarised version of the agreed scope of work.
Time committed: 12 hours/month
- Enspiral News - Produce an internal newsletter every two weeks, with updates from around the network.
- Social Media - Manage Enspiral’s public Facebook page and Twitter, regularly sharing content.
- Website Updates - Make incremental improvements to the content of the current Enspiral website.
- Continuous Improvement - Activiate volunteer capacity and make use of our extensive backlog of rich media to improve comms overall.
- Participate - The effectiveness of the comms role will be largely determined by simply knowing people in the network and being aware of what’s going on. Be active on our online platforms and offline events to seek out stories and news.
If you can see room for improvement, please feel free to edit this page. Find out how.