Enspiral Foundation Ltd
- Constitution - the legal doc that governs the Enspiral Foundation Ltd.
- Board of Directors - also known as MVB, the Minimum Viable Board
- Catalysts - a group of people who help to coordinate and stimulate activity in the network
- Comms Role Scope - we pay someone to do communications work
- Ops Scope - the most incredible bunch of humans run the backroom operations at Enspiral
Purpose, scope, role
- Owns the Enspiral brand and IP
- Is owned collectively by the Enspiral members
- Charitable company
- Vehicle for collaboration
- Budget comes from contributions from ventures and individuals
- Not intended to hold financial risk
- The Enspiral Foundation is incorporated as a limited liability company with a charitable constitution. It is not officially registered as a Charity, but is governed for charitable purposes.
- The Enspiral members are the shareholders of the Foundation and collectively own it
- Shareholding relates to decision-making stakeholding power, and does not bear financial dividends.
- The Foundation is structured so that no profit is taken out - all financial returns are re-invested in supporting the network as a whole and its social impact mission.
If you can see room for improvement, please feel free to edit this page. Find out how.