Guides explain in practical terms how we do stuff. Any Enspiral Contributor can change these.
- Activation Programme - our experiment for helping new people find their feet at Enspiral
- Air NZ Airpoints Program - Keep 100% of your air points AND give some to the collective!
- Blogging - how to add a story to the Enspiral Tales blog
- Conflict Resolution - resources for conflict resolution
- Comms Guidelines - how to know which tool to use for which kind of communication
- Contributing to the Handbook - how to edit this book
- Content dusting - how you can engage as a contributor and help content creators keep their work up-to-date
- Enspiral Values - some of the values that people in the network hold
- Forms - some of the forms that make the network tick
- Github for Beginners - more background on editing this book
- Email accounts - how to get an Enspiral email account
- Improvements - how to make changes to the network
- Manage your enspiral.com profile - update your public profile
- Onboarding Emails - messages sent to new contributors
- Ops processes - a list of some of ops processes
- Pods - an initiative aiming to build relationships across the network
- Project Kitchens - an energising process for efficiently giving mutual support to projects through enabling group intelligence
- Projects & Reports
- PR tips for humans
- Songs - some songs we sing together
- Stewarding - how we look after people in the network
- Workshop Patterns - group processes we use in participatory workshops
If you can see room for improvement, please feel free to edit this page. Find out how.